We are Trans Pride Manchester C.I.C. Ltd, company number 13646519, registered address 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, England, M1 2JQ (please do not send correspondance to this address).
Last updated: 11th August 2022
The personal data we collect, how we collect it and why we have it
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your name and email address
- A record of donations, transactions or event attendance
- A record of your skills and contact details
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To send you emails on our mailing list
- When making a donation, to process that transaction
- If you are supplying us, to keep a record of that contract
- If you are volunteering, to allow us to track what you have volunteered for
This information may be shared with the following companies under certain circumstances:
- GoCardless, as our payment processor when making a recurring donation
- Stripe Inc, as our payment processor when making a one-off donation
Additionally, we also use the following companies to help process our data:
- 3DNA Corp doing business as NationBuilder to host our website
- FreeAgent Central Ltd to manage data for our suppliers
- NatWest Group plc to pay our suppliers
- Google LLC for handling email communications and running surveys using Google Forms
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
b) We have a contractual obligation
f) We have a legitimate interest
Your information is securely stored in cloud-based systems provided to us by our suppliers listed above. We keep your contact details for 2 years following your last interaction with us. We will then dispose of your information by removing it from those systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint via [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk